Master of Computer Applications (MCA) - Vision and Mission
To be the source of bringing out globally competent pioneering computing professionals, researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs and thereby succeed and contribute value to the knowledge-based economy and society.
- To offer high-grade, value-based Post-graduate and Doctoral programmes in the field of Computer Applications.
- To provide conducive environment so as to achieve excellence in teaching-learning, and research and development activities.
- To bridge the gap between industry and academia by framing curricula and syllabi based on industrial and societal needs.
- To offer tasks for experiential technology-intensive knowledge through collaborative and interdisciplinary activities.
- To provide appropriate forums to develop innovative talents, practice ethical values and inculcate as enduring learners.
- To facilitate students to nurture skills to practice their professions competently to meet the ever-changing needs of society