Approval and Affiliation
A Pioneer in Technical Education in South India and a sister concern of Thiagarajar Polytechnic College, Salem was established by the Chockalingam Trust which has been offering Technical Education for the past sixty four years. Sona has well qualified, knowledgeable faculty members, most of them being doctorates. Training the students to become industry ready, the college offers abundant placement opportunities in top notch companies. Well known for quality technical education, Sona is affiliated and accredited by the following national bodies:
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India.
- Affiliated to Anna University, Tamilnadu, India (a university of international repute).
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, Government of India.
- Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade.
- Approved by UGC under 2(f) and 12(B) sections.
- Certified by BVCI for ISO 9001:2015
- Approved by AICTE, Govt. of India for admitting Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian origin/ Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries under Supernumerary quota.