Centre for Web Services and Development (SonaWEB)
The centre had been started during 2008 with the focus on developing interactive and intelligent web applications.
Or a broad statement describing what or how the centre will be say about five years from now; or how it visualises itself in the distant future (5/6 years from now)
- To become a well sought centre by reputed industries to build intelligent applications.
- Developing soft computing techniques to structured information extraction from unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Integrating records for the same entity from multiple web sources using ontologies.
- Analyzing the information in social networking websites for identifying trending topics
- Addressing research challenges of summarizing and analyzing the sentiment of the vast amounts of user-generated content.
- Developing a middleware to address the issues related to different cloud service providers matching the QoS requirements of the users.