The faculty members are actively participating in doing research in state of the art issues and have published various papers in reputed National and International Journals and the number of Journal publications includes 113 .
The faculty members of MCA department have participated in various National and International Conferences and presented their research papers.
Research papers published in Journal
National Conferences – 35
International Conferences – 52
1. R&D funds received from AICTE for the purpose of RPS scheme.
2. Funds received form AICTE for the purpose of MODROBS scheme.
3. Funds received form AICTE for the purpose of MODROBS scheme
1. Minor Research Project – “Knowledge based Medical Diagnostic System to fore see the incidence of Neck and Shoulder pain disorders among adolescents”, 2017-2019 funded by UGC.
2. Research study – “The impact of cyber harassing on the mental health of young women in Dharmapuri District, Tamilnadu”, Mar 2018 - July 2019 funded by National Commission for Women, New Delhi.
To drive the need for complete data protection solution which secures data on all common platforms that scales to any size organization and meets strict compliance requirements related to privacy law and regulations
Software Development Services for
Research & Development