Computer Science and Engineering (PG)
Post Graduate (Full Time – 2 Years and Part Time – 3 Years)
- The Computer Science and Engineering department is committed to provide accessible and responsive programs of education and research recognized internationally for their high quality.
- Graduating students are qualified to meet the challenges of the fast growing field of computer science and information technology market.
- To inculcate professional behavior, strong ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership abilities in the young minds so as to work with a commitment to the progress of the nation.
- To impart high quality professional training in postgraduate and undergraduate level with emphasis on basic principles of Computer Science and to foster cutting edge research.
- We will establish nationally and internationally recognized research and actively engage our students to provide broad educational and research experience.
- We will help our students develop the skills to solve the complex technological problems of modern society and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
GOALS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Prepare our students for lifelong personal and professional development and that enable them to exercise leadership and make lasting contributions in their disciplines.
- Continue on new roads of research and discovery in emerging disciplines and in related interdisciplinary areas.
- Provide the educational resources to keep pace with developments in the field.
- Magnify our positive impact in serving regional, state, national, and global needs by building mutually beneficial linkages with industry, institutions, community and constituencies.
- To initiate the development of e-Services for Social Welfare Activities