Information Technology - Programme Outcomes
On completion of the M.Tech (Information Technology) degree the post graduates will be able to
- Apply the basic engineering techniques studied in their graduate studies.
- Formulate problems through research and implement systems.
- Design a system, service or component to satisfy the requirements or needs of society by applying realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Take up research by doing literature review and conceptualize, design, and analyze the system by applying new methodologies.
- Analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society by applying contextual knowledge for evaluating professional, health, and cultural issues.
- Apply ethical principles and responsibilities during professional practice.
- Function effectively as a team member or a leader to accomplish a common goal in a multidisciplinary team.
- Communicate ideas effectively with a range of audiences in an organized way using different modalities such as written, oral and graphical.
- Apply the knowledge of engineering and management principles in managing projects effectively.
- Engage in life-long learning for continued professional development.