Sona – LIKE is a catalyst for improving the performance of students and equip them with talents to face placement interviews successfully. The essential feature of Sona LIKE is to create an Industry Corner in the library. We would like to expand this space by bringing a new dimension where companies, MNC’s, data manual, catalogue and features as and when a new product, technology, systems is launched.
This initiative is called “Sona (LIKE) L- Library for I-Industry K-Knowledge & E-Entrepreneur.
Technology is changing every minute. Therefore it’s important for us to connect the best companies in the area of manufacturing, information technology and services.
- Display of famous CEO’s and their achievement
- Information of Blue-chip and top notch companies on various formats
- Collection of Video’s and CD’s on aptitude and soft skills
- Details of websites on corporate companies
- Dedicated desktops with internet connection for students appearing in campus interview
- Information can be provided by touch screen (KISOK) push messages notifications
- Separate lounge for use by student and staff
SONA LIKE LOUNGE
Our Library today consist of an excellent collection of books, Journals and non-book material in science, engineering, technology, humanities, social sciences and management .We have been recognized among the libraries of top engineering college across the country.
Ambient seating arrangement with sofa side table as in airport.
LED Tv continuously displaying information about companies
Coffee Machine, toast maker, mini fridge as kept in Star Hotels
Special Furniture ,Book case and rolling display rack
INDUSTRY INTERACTION CELL
To effectively carry out Sona LIKE activities a committee which members from library, placement and training cell.
A fulltime information assistant to take care of day today activities.
A dedicated website for SONA LIKE
Newsletter giving periodic information about employment opportunity from the top notch companies and related information.
The activities of Sona – LIKE would be immensely useful for our students and faculty and would improve employability many folds.