Date(s) - 07/02/2019 - 08/02/2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The department of ECE, Sona college of Technology, conducting two days Hands-on- training on “Know Your Smart Phones- Solutions to Technical challenges” for ECE/EEE/CSE/IT students by “New Technology Training Institute”, Coimbatore from 07.02.19 to 08.02.19. This training will be more useful to enhance core knowledge and practical skills and the certificate will be provided on completion of the course.
THEORY (2 hours)
- Basics of Mobile Electronics
- Trouble shooting Block Diagram.
- Mobile Accessories
- Innovative applications of mobile App.
PRACTICALWORKS ( 12 hours)
- Finding mobile model.
- Use of various tools&instruments used in mobile phone repairing.
- Assembling &Disassembling a mobile
- Testing of various parts with multimeter.
- Testing of (mic,speaker,ringer,vibrator,LCD,antenna).
- Finding fault and replacing the faulty parts
- Soldering& De-soldering.
- Touch /Display Replacement.
- Two types of mobile testing
- Resistivity test
- Voltage test
- Microphone, Speaker, Ringer trouble shooting
- Insert SIM /No signal solution.
- Charging Solution
- IC Replacement
- Dead Mobile trouble shooting
- Keypad Problem,
- Touch Screen Problem,
- Network Problem,
- All Hardware Problem
- How to solder and de-solder a component using Blower (CC pin, BCP pin, SIM tray etc..).
SOFTWARE: (2 hours)
- What Is Flashing?
- Flashing Tools
- Flashing Method
- Pattern lock
- Phone lock
- SIM lock
- Flashing of various brands of handsets.
- Formatting of virus affected handsets.
- Unlocking of handset through codes and software.
- Use of secret codes.
- Steps of repairing hardware and software problems.
- Circuit tracing and Jumpering techniques and solutions.
- Troubleshooting through schematic diagrams.
- Prof. J.P.SenthilKumar, ASP/ECE
- Prof.M.Jamuna Rani , AP(Sr.G)/ECE
- Prof.M.Senthil Vadivu, AP/ECE