- Generated revenue of Rs 1.15 Crores till date through Industrial Consultancy, Projects & Testing.
- Produced 7 Ph.Ds. (In the field of Catalysis, Nano Technology, Physical Organic Chemistry, Energy Systems, Pharmaceutical chemistry and Synthetic Organic Chemistry)
- Completed 16 M.Phil. and 28 M.Sc. Projects in the field of Applied and Environmental Chemistry.
- Published 21 research papers in both International and National level peer reviewed journals.
- Presented 39 research papers in both International and National level Conferences and Seminars.
- Conducted Entrepreneurship Development Program in association with ITCOT in the area of ‘Sago and Starch Industries – Products and Process’.
- National Level Technical Symposium in Sago – SAGO INDIA 2004 has been conducted for the first time in India.