Products / Processes Developed
- Remarkable improvements in the efficiency of Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC) have been achieved by using the Green synthesized Nanoparticles.
- Semiconductor micro tubes have been fabricated with different diameters varied from 8 to 15 μm by using strain driven self-assembled technique on GaAs substrates for the first time in India.
- High density and uniform Silver Nanoparticles have been achieved by a Green synthesis method for Biomedical and Solar cells applications.
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles have been synthesized by green method for water purifications.
- Deposition of nanoparticles on fabric to provide antibacterial activity and Mosquito replant character.
- Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles with a diameter of 20 – 30 nm have been synthesized.
- Nano silica has been extracted from agricultural wastes.