Date(s) - 02/01/2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Sona College of Technology
- An interaction meeting with Ms. Arulselvi (Formerly Manager, Pallavan Grama Bank) -Salem was planned and arranged on 2nd January, 2019.
- The programme was inaugurated by Dr. M. Usha with a welcome address.
- R. Malathy and Dr. J. Akilandeswari gave keynote address on leadership skills in our day-to-day lives.
- Arulselvi gave a scintillating and interactive speech on “Leadership Development”. She quoted many poems and narrated several real time stories for easy understanding. She explained the need for balanced life and all should spend considerable time to take care of body and mind to lead a successful and peaceful life. She thought practical meditation to the participants.
- The participants interacted with the speaker with full involvement.
- S. Padma, Dr. J. Akilandeswari, Dr. D. Raja and some participant gave positive feedback about the session, meditation and requested for more such programmes in future.
- A. Gokul Raj concluded the programme with the vote of thanks.
- Internal meeting with the WTP staffs regarding the programme, procedures and works.