Academics - Rules and Regulation
I. WORKING HOURS
||08.45 am - 12.40 pm
||12.40 pm - 01.40 pm
||01.40 pm - 04.35 pm
|2nd, 3rd and 4th year
||09.00 am - 12.55 pm
| Lunch Interval
|| 12.55 pm - 01.55 pm
||01.55 pm - 04.50 pm
||9.30 am - 01.30 pm
|| 01.30 pm - 02.30 pm
|| 02.30 pm - 06.30 pm
- Students should wear ID CARD inside the campus.
- Students should not disturb the classes by unnecessarily
- making noise, standing on the corridor, lounge, etc.
- Students are strictly forbidden from smoking anywhere in the campus.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones anywhere in the
- Students are allowed to organise or attend any meeting in the
institution or outside only with the prior permission of the Principal /
- Students may use two-wheelers of capacity less than 100 cc only.
They should have valid driving licence and should ride within the
speed limit of 10 km/hr within the campus. Students should wear
- Students should handle college property carefully without causing
III. ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE RULES
- Faculty members shall take attendance at the beginning of
- A student who is not in the class room when the attendance is
taken shall be marked absent.
- Student attendance will be computed at the end of every month
and indicated in the progress report and also put up on the notice
A minimum of 80% attendance is required to appear for the semester end examinations. Students who do not have the minimum attendance will not be allowed to appear for the semester end examinations.
- Students should attend the classes regularly.
- However, leave of absence for valid reasons only will have to
be obtained from the Class Counsellor in advance. In case of
sickness, a medical certificate should accompany the leave
application that is submitted upon return from illness.
- Attendance shall be calculated on the basis of periods i.e. in
terms of the lecture or lab periods attended.
Attendance for the examinations and CIE tests is compulsory. Absence from the tests will affect the sessional marks awarded as internal assessment by the staff members concerned.
All Sundays, First and Third Saturdays and holidays notified by the college.