I. WORKING HOURS
|Morning||08.45 am - 12.40 pm|
|Lunch Interval||12.40 pm - 01.40 pm|
|Afternoon||01.40 pm - 04.35 pm|
|2nd, 3rd and 4th year|
|Morning||09.00 am - 12.55 pm|
|Lunch Interval||12.55 pm - 01.55 pm|
|Afternoon||01.55 pm - 04.50 pm|
|Morning||9.30 am - 01.30 pm|
|Lunch Interval||01.30 pm - 02.30 pm|
|Afternoon||02.30 pm - 06.30 pm|
- Students should wear ID CARD inside the campus.
- Students should not disturb the classes by unnecessarily
- making noise, standing on the corridor, lounge, etc.
- Students are strictly forbidden from smoking anywhere in the campus.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones anywhere in the campus.
- Students are allowed to organise or attend any meeting in the institution or outside only with the prior permission of the Principal / HOD.
- Students may use two-wheelers of capacity less than 100 cc only. They should have valid driving licence and should ride within the speed limit of 10 km/hr within the campus. Students should wear safety helmets.
- Students should handle college property carefully without causing any damage.
III. ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE RULES
- Faculty members shall take attendance at the beginning of each period
- A student who is not in the class room when the attendance is taken shall be marked absent.
- Student attendance will be computed at the end of every month and indicated in the progress report and also put up on the notice board.
A minimum of 80% attendance is required to appear for the semester end examinations. Students who do not have the minimum attendance will not be allowed to appear for the semester end examinations.
- Students should attend the classes regularly.
- However, leave of absence for valid reasons only will have to be obtained from the Class Counsellor in advance. In case of sickness, a medical certificate should accompany the leave application that is submitted upon return from illness.
- Attendance shall be calculated on the basis of periods i.e. in terms of the lecture or lab periods attended.
Attendance for the examinations and CIE tests is compulsory. Absence from the tests will affect the sessional marks awarded as internal assessment by the staff members concerned.
All Sundays, afternoons of all Saturdays and holidays notified by the college.