The Nano-COED is targeting to engage in advanced research in synthesizing variety of suitable nanostructured materials for optoelectronic devices such as light emitting diodes (LEDs),solar cells (SCs), waste water treatment (WWT) in textile industry and as solar photocatalysts (SPC).
A sustainable and eco-benign synthetic chemical method has to be developed to prepare structurally tuned nanomaterials for LEDs, Solar cells, waste water treatment and solar photocatalyst etc..
Synthesis of nanomaterials, hybrid nanostructured materials, graphene-based nanomaterials and polymer nanocomposites for optoelectronics and energy devices.
- Preparation and decoration of carbon dots covered inorganic semiconductor nanomaterials
- Synthesize of Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Nanomaterials for optoelectronic devices such as LEDs and Solar cells
- Synthesis of hybrid nanomaterials to treat wastewater in textile industry
- Utilization of hybrid nanomaterials as a solar photocatalyst and solar heat harvester
- Interior decoration of GaN based LEDs by using nanomaterials, to improve the light extraction efficiency of the blue LEDs