Sona SIPRO had its modest beginning on August 2009 under the manifestation of Most Revered Honourable President Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. Sona SIPRO has always tried to develop efficient algorithms to address socio-relevant problems.
- To be a pioneer in signal and image processing research.
- Try to use technological advancements for solving societal problems
- Become an internationally renowned centre for excellence in the area of signal and image processing.
- Understand various mathematical concepts and hence utilize them for image processing applications, thereby providing solutions for everyday societal problems.
- Collaborate with academic, industry and non-governmental organizations falling under the matching areas for carrying out competitive research.
- Develop algorithms pertaining to the area of signal and image processing and hence evaluate them on a real-time scenario