This Centre is an interdisciplinary research center focusing on large-scale data analysis and healthcare projects. It conducts fundamental research in the computational analysis of massive data sets that arise in various scientific and industrial applications. The projects stem from diverse areas, for example, Disease Analytics and bioinformatics projects using Databases, Data Mining and Predictive Analytics.
To develop innovative solutions to the world’s most daunting challenges and pursue cutting-edge research throughcreative collaborations with leading and reputed research organizations around the world by producing bench marked algorithms and quality research products confronting to international standards and be a Centre of Excellence in the discipline of interdisciplinary computing.
- To develop pioneering tools and applications applied to Data Mining, Databases and Analytics
- To do research and consultancy on data mining, healthcare and related areas
- To obtain patents for the frameworks developed
Overall Research Activities
|2.||Sponsored Projects ongoing
FUNDED BY DST
Principal Investigator & Co-Investigators
Dr. B. Sathiyabhama , Dr. J. Jayanthi, Prof. T. Sathiya& Prof. A. K. Ilavarasi
|3.||In house Projects completed
|4.||In house Projects Ongoing
|5||Ph.D(s) produced : 02
1. S.P.Malarvizhi (October, 2016)
2. C.Rajeswari (August, 2017)