GOALS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Prepare our students for lifelong personal and professional development and that enable them to exercise leadership and make lasting contributions in their disciplines
- Continue on new roads of research and discovery in emerging disciplines and in related interdisciplinary areas
- Provide the educational resources to keep pace with developments in the field
- Magnify our positive impact in serving regional, state, national, and global needs by building mutually beneficial linkages with industry, institutions, community and constituencies
- To initiate the development of e-Services for Social Welfare Activities
- B.E. - Computer Science and Engineering - 4 Years
- VPL (Virtual Programming lab)
- Lecture Capturing System (LCS)
- Industry mentorship
Experts from industry in various domains help our students by giving guest lectures, workshops and reviewing their project work etc.
- Online courses
Faculties and students are motivated to take up online courses for their subjects from various eminent platforms like NPTEL, courseera etc.
- Peer tutoring
- Tutorial classes for all students and special coaching classes for the slow learner students are handled by their classmates who are willing to help them
- They act as peer tutors. The peer tutors are assigned for all the subjects