Successfully realized the following
- Slotless Brushless dc motor (BLDC) for ISRO Inertial Systems Unit, to use in MADRAS scan mechanism of Meghatropiques spacecraft launched by ISRO.
- Quadruplex BLDC motor for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, to use in Engine Gimbal mechanism actuator of GSLV MK-III.
- 22.5 degree PM stepper motor for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, to use in mixture ratio control (MRC) of liquid rocket engines.
- 10kW BLDC motor for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre to use in Reusable Launch Vehicle Technology Demonstration (RLV TD) project.
- Limited Angle Torque (LAT) motor for ISRO Inertial Systems Unit, to use in Control Moment Gyros.
- 7.5 kW BLDC motors for Defense Research Development Organization, DRDO, to use in remotely operable submersible vehicles.
- 3kW NaOH compatible BLDC motor for HBL power systems, to use in Torpedo battery.
- 1kW BLDC Generator for societal applications.
- Principle demo models of reaction wheel, gyroscope, rate gyro, and scan mirror mechanism for ISRO.
1. Development and supply of 25kW Housed Quadruplex bldc motor, 4 Nos, VSSC PO No: 4072 2013 006804 0101 dated 19.3.2015
- Preliminary design review successfully cleared for 25kW Housed Quadruplex brushless dc motor and delivered one evaluation model motor.
2. Design, development and supply of Dual redundant stepper motor, 15 Nos
VSSC PO No: 4072 2014 0129 0101 dated 4.1.2016
- Successfully designed Dual redundant permanent magnet stepping motor and delivered two Engineering model to Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.
3. Development of hybrid stepper motor and drive electronics for textile applications, Lakhsmi Technologies and Engineering Industries Ltd., Coimbatore