Assistant Professor, Department of Mechatronics Engineering
Sona College of Technology, Salem – 636 05
Ph: +91 – 427 – 4099999 Ext: 716 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
||Year of Passing
|National Institute of Technology,
|Government college of Engineering(GCE),Salem, TN
||Regional Engineering College (REC-T) Tiruchirapalli, TN,
Area of Specialization
- Nano fluidics
- Heat Transfer
- Thermal Engineering
- Heat and Mass transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power plant Engineering
- Power Plant Engineering
- Gas dynamics and Jet Propulsion.
- Process planning and cost estimation.
- Metal forming process
Publications/ Conference / FDP
- Dominic A., J. Sarangan, S. Suresh and Monica Sai (2013) Heat Transfer Performance of Al2O3/Water Nanofluids in a Mini Channel Heat Sink. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 13, 1-9.
- Dominic A., J. Sarangan, S. Suresh and V. S. Devah Dhanush (2014) An experimental study of forced convective fluid flow in divergent minichannels using nanofluids, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 592-594, 1418-1423.
- Dominic A., J. Sarangan, S. Suresh and V. S. Devah Dhanush (2014) An Experimental Investigation of Wavy and Straight Minichannel Heat Sinks using Water and Nanofluids. J. Thermal Sci. Eng. Appl 7(3), 031012 (Sep 01, 2015) doi:10.1115/1. ASME
- Dominic A., J. Sarangan, S. Suresh and V. S. Devah Dhanush (2016) An experimental study of heat transfer and pressure drop characteristics of divergent wavy minichannels using nanofluids HAMT-D-16-00025
- Dominic A., J. Sarangan, S. Suresh and V. S. Devah Dhanush (2016) Effect of varying relative waviness on the heat transfer and pressure drop characteristics of wavy minichannels, International Conference on Green Technology for Environmental Pollution and Prevention and Control, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli, INDIA, and September, 2014.
Faculty Development Program (FDP)
- Participated in FDP on Outcome based Education COs and Pos organized by Sona College of Technology, Salem, 2016.
- Participated in FDP on “ADVANCES IN MECHANICAL MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES” organized by DEPARTMENT OF Mechanical Engineering, Government college of Engineering (GCE),Salem, TN, Salem, 2016.
- Microfludics based health care Diognostic and interfacial phenomena by AICTE sponsored short term course in IIT M
- Work shop on ”strengthen your safety culture” organized by DEPARTMENT OF Mechanical Engineering, Sona College of Technology, Salem, 2018.
- Class counselor
- Faculty advisor
- Career coordinator
- LCS reviewer