Sona placed in the Rank Band A – 6th to 25th rank.
Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) is an initiative of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India to systematically rank all major higher educational institutions and universities in India on indicators related to “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development” amongst students and faculties.
ARIIA considers all major indicators which are commonly used globally to rank most innovative education institutions/ universities in the world.
Major Indicators for consideration
- Budget & Funding Support.
- Infrastructure & Facilities.
- Awareness, Promotions & support for Idea Generation & Innovation.
- Promotion & Support for Entrepreneurship Development.
- Innovative Learning Methods & Courses.
- Intellectual Property Generation, Technology Transfer & Commercialization.
- Innovation in Governance of the Institution.
Innovation Cell of Ministry of Education, Government India evaluated the higher education institutions across the country based on the above parameters and His Excellency, Hon’ble Vice president of India Shri.M.Venkiah Naidu has released the ARIIA-2020.
Sona is pleased to inform students and parents that Sona College of Technology has been placed in the Rank Band A (6th to 25th rank). Sona will continue to motivate the students in the areas of innovation and entrepreneurship development and maintain the environment to emerge with achievements.