We invite applications to the MSCE program for Fall (August) 2014
Starting of online application process :19-05-2014
Closing of online application process :31-08-2014
Admission Criteria **
- BE/BTech in CSE/IT/EEE/ECE or equivalent degree in Engineering
- Minimum GRE & TOEFL/IELTS Scores :
Quantitative Reasoning : 160 (760 Prior Scale)
Verbal Reasoning : 150 (450 Prior Scale)
Analytical Writing : 3.5
Internet-based : 90; Computer-based : 233; Paper based : 577
IELTS : 6.5
** Students with strong academic records can also apply with lower GRE and TOEFL / IELTS scores.
50% Scholarship is given to meritorious students.
The SU-SONA MS in Computer Engineering program is a post graduate engineering degree which is a first of its kind offered in India through the AICTE “twinning” arrangement. The program is approved by the AICTE and offers aspiring engineers an opportunity to advance their profession and career with the benefit of an international educational experience and a MS degree from a reputed US University. Both SONA and Syracuse University are nationally recognized in their respective nations for the quality of education they provide and this “twinning” program will benefit those who wish to gain a truly international education and experience.
The main features of the program are as follows:
- First year of study in India at Sona College of Technology
- Second year of study at Syracuse University
- MS Degree conferred by Syracuse University
- 30 credits Curriculum and Syllabi adopted from the MS CE program currently offered at Syracuse University
- The program is AICTE approved
The benefits of choosing this program are :
- Significant reduction in the cost of attendance due to the twinning arrangement
- Opportunity to experience an international education
- Potential for a career in the USA
- Career placement support from both Syracuse University (in the USA) and SONA (in India)
- A MS degree from Syracuse University will open international career opportunities
- Exposure to a strong research culture
If you are convinced this program is for you, please proceed to the Admissions page to proceed further. Our applications process is simple and straightforward.
We understand that deciding on a University for graduate study is a difficult process. We have put together some information on this site that will help you get more comfortable with the MS CE program and Syracuse University.
You will find the fee structure here.
Detailed information about the program and the courses is here.
Information about Syracuse University, Sona College of Technology and Life in Syracuse is also provided to help you in your research about this program.
If you are unsure or wish to speak to us, please get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
For further detail contact :