(50% of $8046)
|II||Nil||$ 14,100* (approx)
(50% of $28,200)
$ 8000 (approx)
* Subject to change
- Travel expenses to USA and back are not included
- The above mentioned figures are approximate. Living expenses at both Sona College of Technology and Syracuse University campuses are approximate.
- Most international students work on-campus and earn a part of the living expenses during the second year - 20hrs/week - Anticipated earnings $6000 per annum.
- The fees are subject to change from year to year.
- Living expenses vary from $8000 - $10000 and most Indian students live well within $8000.
Highly Cost Effective :
- Students admitted through twinning program pay a fee of $19725 only.
- Students spending both years at Syracuse University pay a fee of $37000.