We are sharing the link for the Sona College of Technology Google Calendar which will enable you to keep track of important dates and events and allow you to plan forward. We have also included important Administrative Dates and Reminders like submission of Diary pages, etc. for your information.
Google Calendar can be downloaded on any of the devices: Android Phone or Tablet / IPhone or Ipad. Here is the link for getting the Sona Calendar on your mobile phone...
For parents who already have Gmail Accounts, please follow these simple steps to add the Sona Calendar to your own Google Calendar:
- Please click the following link to view the Calendar https://calendar.google.com/calendar
- If you click on it, it will take you to your Gmail Account.
- Login to your Gmail Account.
- The moment you log in, your Google calendar is displayed.
- Next to "Other calendars" on the left, click the Down arrow.
- Select Add by URL, and add the following link in the address bar https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/tqredvcc6rvctsib06qdkd2fqs%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- The Sona Calendar would show up under "Other Calendars".
- Next to Sona calendar, click Edit notifications.
- Click Add a notification or edit an existing notification, you can make a notify me message via either Email or Notification before desired time.
- Enable the checkbox related to Changed events.
- At the bottom of the page , click Save.
We hope this helps facilitate your planning for the academic year going forward.