Sona VLSI Systems and Communication Technology (VLSIComm)
R & D - Sona VLSI Systems and Communication Technology (VLSIComm)
- Design and fabrication of patch antenna for PISAT application. The antenna is used on PISAT developed in collaboration with PES University, Bangalore. The PISAT is launched by ISRO on 26 Sep 2016.
- A project on Robotics - Octapod Spider-Gait-Walking Robot Implementation Using Nano Processor is Completed.
- A project on Error correcting coding algorithm is developed in collaboration with ISRO, Trivandrum.
- Adoptive algorithm based under water sonar project is completed in collaboration with DRDO
- Hearing and visual aids for physically challenged persons project completed.
- A project on Automatic Rover Control and Guidance System for Chandrayaan II, is completed in collaboration with Satellite Centre, ISRO, Bangalore.
- A project on Development and Implementation of CORDIC Processor is completed in collaboration with ISRO.
- A project on Development and Implementation of Test Rig for Intelligent ABS System for Automobile is completed with the help of WABCO India Ltd, Chennai.
- Battlefield Communication project based on IOT for defense applications
- Implementation of RF ID for smart library applications
- Optimization of patch antenna for disaster management and rescue operation
- Embedded system applications
- App Development for Health monitoring system at hospitals and remote locations
- Development of electronics nose for monitoring air quality in cabin of space shuttles
- Next generation smart sensor technology for health monitoring, clinical diagnosis and industrial applications