Sona VLSI Systems and Communication Technology (VLSIComm)
R & D - Sona VLSI Systems and Communication Technology (VLSIComm)
- Total number of research papers published in international journals - 92 ; International and National Conferences 181
- A total of revenue generated – Rs 44.05 Lakh since inception of the center.
- Designed a Microstrip / Patch Antenna for PISAT Satellite – completed successfully and used on ISAT which is launched by ISRO on 26th Sep 2016.
- Dr. Kashwan Received ISTE - Larsen and Toubro National Award for Guiding Best M. Tech. Thesis in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Research papers published abroad and guest lecturers / invited talk delivered abroad.
- Won national award for VLSI Design Programming debugging for a cash prize of Rs 25 000.