- Various Training Programmes are organized to train the students in the areas of Aptitude, Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Verbal through the Reputed External Training centers and Alumni's.
- Training through Mock Interviews for students to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Technical mock interviews were conducted by Department faculty members.
- Training in C, C++, DATA STRUCTURES, NETWORKS, JAVA and DBMS were conducted with the help of department faculty experts and through alumni.
- Technical seminars related to information technology and recent trends have been conducted by the Industry Experts, Alumni every month.
- Trained students through Industry Institute Programmes like Infosys Campus Connect, IBM Academic Initiative and CISCO.
- Corporate leaders from leading industries are invited regularly to interact with students.
- Language learning programmes to train students in developing their communication skills and foreign language skills such as German and French using the language lab.
- To develop the student's communication skills, a syllabus has been framed and added in the curriculum and trained by the English Department.
- "Career Corner" was created in our department library with books on GATE, GRE, TOFEL, CAT etc.
- A Department library has been equipped with a lot of useful personality development books. The students can utilize the facility at any time from 9.00AM till 6.00PM.
- 2008 - 2012 Batch
- 2009 - 2013 Batch
- 2010 - 2014 Batch
- 2011 - 2015 Batch
- 2012 - 2016 Batch
- 2013 - 2017 Batch
2010 - 2014 Batch
|S. No.||Name of the Company||No. of Students|
|6||New India Magazine||01|