- The placement training program is offering to students from the beginning of 3rd semester. It is the part of curriculum. Weekly 2 time table hours are allocated for this placement training program. The program details are listed below.
|Semester||Program Name||Number of credits offered in the curriculum|
|III||Personal and Career enhancement||1|
|IV||Personal and career enhancement – 2||1|
- Workshops, symposiums, technical seminars, quiz competition, project context and career seminars are organized to develop the student skills and team play activities.
- Special training programs are offering to the students by internal and external experts.
- The student's placement abilities are tested using company specific questions.
- Students are motivated to write "Fresher's Job Employability Assessment Test" (AMCAT). The required online facilities are provided to the students. Many of them secured good scores and got placed through AMCAT.
- Students are motivated to write "IFEHE National Creativity Aptitude Test" (NCAT).
- Department library has been set up with a lot of useful personality development books.
Department Career Co-ordinators:
Assistant Professor (Sr.Grade)